The 2023 Petronas Le Tour de Langkawi (LTdL) will come to its conclusion this Saturday, September 30 at KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, having began on September 23 in Kerteh, Kuala Terengganu. Kuala Lumpur police have now announced the most recent checklist of roads that shall be closed for the ultimate stint because the race enters the town centre this weekend.
There are additionally closures of main roads and highways this weekend for the KL Normal Chartered Marathon 2023, so do be aware of each units of highway closures if it is advisable to be in these areas. Particularly for the most recent operating of the LTdL, there shall be 9 highway closures in and across the metropolis centre. These shall be:
- Jalan Jelatek to Jalan Ampang in direction of the town centre and to Jalan Kampung Pandan
- Jalan Kampung Pandan to Jalan Ampang in direction of the town centre and in direction of Ampang
- Jalan Ampang Hilir to Jalan Ampang (metropolis centre) and to the centre of Ampang
- centre of Ampang to Jalan Ampang in KL
- Jalan Tun Razak to Jalan Ampang (starting in from of PNB constructing)
- Jalan Tun Razak westbound to the Jalan Ampang/Jalan Tun Razak intersection (in entrance of Intermark)
- Jalan Yap Kwan Seng to the Jalan Ampang/Jalan Yap Kwan Seng intersection
- Jalan P. Ramlee to the Jalan Ampang/Jalan P. Ramlee intersection
- Jalan Sultan Ismail/Jalan Ampang intersection to the Jalan Ampang/Jalan Yap Kwan Seng intersection
All highway closures and diversions for the 2023 LTdL will take impact from 3:15pm till 4:15pm, and due to this fact Kuala Lumpur Police have suggested highway customers to plan journeys accordingly. As talked about, be sure you be aware of these alongside the closures for the 2023 SCKLM that can be going down this weekend.
Trying to promote your automotive? Promote it with myTukar.