It’s been a couple of weeks since our check experience on the 2023 Honda SCL500, and we nonetheless have a smile on our face. The SCL500 doesn’t make a lot energy (about 46 hp on the rear wheel) and it doesn’t have any fancy options, and that’s what we love about it. Just like the ’60s-era Honda scramblers that impressed the SCL500, it’s a fundamental, cool-looking runabout that’s very best for cruising round city or taking brief jaunts on backroads. Its simplicity is its advantage. Simply pure, uncomplicated enjoyable.
Watch the video to see the 2023 Honda SCL500 in motion and skim our full assessment.
2023 Honda SCL500 Specs
- Base Worth: $6,799
- Web site: Powersports.Honda.com
- Guarantee: 1 yr., unltd. miles
- Engine Kind: Liquid-cooled, transverse parallel-Twin, DOHC w/ 4 valves per cyl.
- Displacement: 471cc
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8mm
- Transmission: 6-speed, cable-actuated slip/help moist clutch
- Last Drive: Chain
- Wheelbase: 58.4 in.
- Rake/Path: 27 levels/4.3 in.
- Seat Top: 31.1 in.
- Moist Weight: 419 lb
- Gasoline Capability: 3.2 gal.
- Gasoline Consumption: 60.6 mpg (per bike’s devices)
- Helmet: SMK Retro Adventure
- Jacket: Highway 21 Winchester
- Gloves: Highway 21 Jab Full Perforated
- Pants: Fly Racing Resistance Jeans
- Boots: Fly Racing Tradesman
The publish 2023 Honda SCL500 Evaluation | Video appeared first on Rider Journal.